Joe Marino Draft 2,3, and 5 Round Breakdown.

newcam2012

33 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Liked his explanation/comparison about Cook v. Hall running inside and balance/yards after contact.  Made it clearer to me that BH was never going to be a ‘bell cow’ (and, as Joe says, McBeane don’t seem to want one). 

Joe really did his homework. I liked how he broke down the stats to support his point of view. Doesn't mean he's correct. Nevertheless, his analysis was quite impressive. 

30 minutes ago, dawolv said:

thorough indeed...  may follow him now on YT, thanks for sharing!

I follow him. Imho, he is one of the most knowledgeable Bills fans out there. I highly recommend it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

They'll never admit they are/were wrong. How long did it take him/McShay and PFF boys to admit they were wrong on Josh Allen? 

Draft people are stubborn.. Just how they are take it with a grain of salt.  If you worked on something for a year and had strong opinions and then someone told you that you are wrong I’m sure you’d be a little defensive as most people would be. 

Edited by GolfandBills
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Made it clearer to me that BH was never going to be a ‘bell cow’ (and, as Joe says, McBeane don’t seem to want one). 

The Michael Silver article says that if they didn't get Elam or DB they desired, Breece Hall was an option at 25

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.