Poor Darryl Talley

GolfandBills

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Hopefully knox never saw her tweet about the shame of getting older is 'missing ankles behind her head sex' 😆

Somebody, send her my picture 🤪

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

i remember their daughter is gorgeous and a good volleyball player

Probably more Dawson Knox speed

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Janine seems to be, if nothing else, a very genuine person.  She’s an entertaining follow on Twitter.  Definitely enjoys her weed 💨 

For her glaucoma 😎

2 hours ago, Magox said:

unfaithfulness of Darryl Talley

Blame it on CTE

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

'missing ankles behind her head sex' 😆

More like cankles by now 😎

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

She is gorgeous.  I sat next to Talley and his daughter at a Bills game.

Don’t know about gorgeous unless there is more than one. Just saw a picture of the one graduating law school and she is not bad but hardly gorgeous. Obviously pretty smart.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

She said that he was “really nice” a bunch of times, but how tall, muscular and good looking he was came up too. 

I would be a total awestruck  if I were ever to meet Dawson Knox in person. I'd definitely have to collect my emotions so I dont make a total fool of myself...for real...actually Darryl Talley too. Ive been a fan of his even longer than dawson 😞

Edited by muppy

3 hours ago, Mcdermott said:

Don’t know about gorgeous unless there is more than one. Just saw a picture of the one graduating law school and she is not bad but hardly gorgeous. Obviously pretty smart.

I just googled her and that wasn’t her lol.  The girl he was with when at the game was a mixed black/white and in her early 20’s.  She had really curly black hair.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did he tip well or did he pull a shady McCoy??

I think she said he did tip well.  She’s a sous server as she’s too young to serve so she doesn’t handle the check.  She sees a lot of NFL players where she works.  She loved Isiah McKenzie.  She said he was super nice and polite to her and took time to thank her for the great job she was doing.

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just googled her and that wasn’t her lol.  The girl he was with when at the game was a mixed black/white and in her early 20’s.  She had really curly black hair.

One of the admins posted a pic of her playing volleyball few mos back. She was a dime. It was in a thread about Dolphins coach not looking black and how genes can work like that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.