Locked on Bills Joe Marino’s ‘painful’ recent experience with Coach Aaron Kromer…

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

we did that here too 

Not me, but a lot of fans did and I understand why. I always thought he was terrible. Fans fall in love with tough guys with cool nicknames. At the end of the day, he is a backup player in the league. Which is fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2022 at 7:13 PM, LeGOATski said:

Kromer was one of the best additions this offseason, coach or player. The OL will be much better off with his coaching. Will be interesting to see how Cody Ford plays. It's sink or swim time, no excuses.

Unfortunately there's probably a better chance of Ford being cut/traded before opening day than magically becoming a good player in year 4 under a new position coach.

Beane obviously has given him the benefit of the doubt because he liked him enough to trade up in the 2nd round but at some point you have to acknowledge the obvious.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:07 AM, BuffaloBill said:

You have to think there is more “there - there” with Ford.  The Bills were very high on him coming out of the draft.  He also started games. Maybe coaching will renew his career. I know the board likes to bash the guy and deservedly so.  His play was atrocious at times.

The high draft choice spent on Cody and reluctance to admit they whiffed is the only reason he's here. The Teller fiasco and the Ford pick, puts the Cromer hiring in perspective. Beane is brilliant but he must get the O-line right in order to establish a run game and maximize our advantage over every other team, Josh Allen. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.