Way too early 2022 Bills roster

No_Matter_What

14 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Can you explain what this means? I don't get what you are saying - maybe because English is not my mother tongue and maybe the problem is on your side (no sacrasm). I see everything nicely.

I'll fix it if possible.

He meant you have the colors flipped. Blue are draft picks and green are FA’s.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

You said green was draft picks and blue was FA but on the list the draft picks are blue and FA are green.

No big deal as everyone knows which is which, it just reminds me of Rocky when they get the color of his shorts back to front on the poster so I thought I'd mention it

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Look again.

28 minutes ago, Maynard said:

He meant you have the colors flipped. Blue are draft picks and green are FA’s.

Oops :) Will fix it in a minute.

11 hours ago, chongli said:

Thanks for making these. Here's a quick tip: if you want to go that extra mile and make these pics readable without even having to click on them, upload these images to a free site, like https://postimages.org/, then post the link they give you. That's what I do anyway.

[This also goes to @Yantha, who I think screenshotted the ESPN depth chart in another recent thread and uploaded the file.]

Thanks. I'll update OP in a minute and will try it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, chongli said:

Thanks for making these. Here's a quick tip: if you want to go that extra mile and make these pics readable without even having to click on them, upload these images to a free site, like https://postimages.org/, then post the link they give you. That's what I do anyway.

[This also goes to @Yantha, who I think screenshotted the ESPN depth chart in another recent thread and uploaded the file.]

Did you mean it I made it in the OP, i.e. with link posted? Or should I choose some other option from what postimg provides and it will directly appear as a better image in my post?

11 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Duke Johnson is pretty underrated. He’s better than Zach Moss. Far superior in the passing game

I am not arguing with this. I don't think both Moss and Johnson make the roster, but unless proven otherwise I'd say they are more likely to keep a guy they drafted. But that is definitely an open competition.

7 minutes ago, DrDare said:

Shakir is probably going to be forced to Practice Squad unless he is really impressive

Why do you think this? To me he seems like an absolute lock based on his WR ability alone. He was a 4th round pick in Beane's eyes. You think Stevenson or Hodgins will kick him out of roster? And there's also his return ability, which all but guarantees his roster spot anyway.

26 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Did you mean it I made it in the OP, i.e. with link posted? Or should I choose some other option from what postimg provides and it will directly appear as a better image in my post?

I paste a link as plain text (Control+Shift+V) [or right click and choose "paste as plain text"], and the link appears directly as a pic. It works the other way with image links as well (with just "Control+V"), but for a text link, using just "Control+V" makes a text link appear just as text, and not a link (at least with Microsoft Edge), so I always just paste an image link as a plain text to be safe.

For example, with a direct image link (you need to post the link of the actual pic [right click and choose "Copy Image Link"):

1*36zaQJz8wMc9z5Z_5Rtbmw.jpeg

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.