It feels great to get these types of responses now when someone gets drafted by the Buffalo Bills

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

He was slightly above average here.  His play didn't warrant the contract he was demanding and it was a shock across the league when New England signed him to top market value as they usually don't do that.  He shot into all pro territory with the Pats.  The PFF grades (not the bible I hear but all I have to go on) confirm this.

I disagree totally. He did take a bit of a jump in that his prime came in New England, he was a top 3 corner there. But he was a top 10/12 corner here too. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:03 PM, BillsFan619 said:

I definitely could be delusional, bro. 🤣😜🤣

I liked Stefan Gilmore when he was here. Also, JK is my favorite player of all time. That said, there still seems to be more of an excitement over being drafted by the bills then there was even a few years ago, which is a good thing.

it’s not necessarily a knock on Gilmore as much as it reveals how far we’ve come in the last few years. The narrative has changed.

I agree the narrative about Buffalo is changing 

That's the difference between 4 playoff appearances in 5 seasons and not going for 17 years

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I disagree totally. He did take a bit of a jump in that his prime came in New England, he was a top 3 corner there. But he was a top 10/12 corner here too. 

Jalen ramsey allowed 58 catches for 782 yards his first all pro year .. 2tds allowed

Gilmore his final season here... playing on weaker teams with no all pro safeties like we have now... allowed 37 catches for 582 and 2 tds .. 5 ints

He shoulda all prod then and I thought he was better the year before too 

He became a house hold name in NE but he was statistically very good here for being our #1 since his rookie year 

He could have all prod here .. he was praised for his ability to play multiple techniques in NE and he was doing that here too

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.