Reported Bills UDFA signing - 11 signed, 3 Camp Invites *Updated* 09:32 (4 open spots)

MAJBobby

On 5/8/2022 at 10:01 AM, Limeaid said:

Think it occurred last week.  Photos:

https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/rookie-mini-camp-2274440#0983c640-a0c8-4607-b0cc-fc2026128052

on May 2, 2022 Jay Skurski of Buffalo News reported Buffalo State LS Cole Jenkins was invited to rookie minicamp "next weekend" (no dates)

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/east-aurora-native-buffalo-state-long-snapper-cole-jenkins-receives-invite-to-bills-rookie-minicamp/article_1a93b0c6-ca77-11ec-bdf4-b3842a0d9532.html

Not a bad idea to determine if Jenkins is capable.   He's from the area so if they needed him on short notice and/or for just a couple weeks it's probably not the business decision for him that it might be for a guy from Texas or Georgia.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:24 PM, MAJBobby said:

Like I do every year I will keep all the reported signings below. However they tend to come fast and Furious. So if you see one not listed here feel free to say it and tag me with link. Will update the main post. 

as we are in the rounds players are sitting there thinking might be better to go UDFA at this point I figured I would start the thread to be ready to start updating it. 

I know in past I loved UDFA looking for players to still contribute right away. Bills are no longer at that point but get me players with at least ONE elite trait 

RB Raheem Blackshear 

TE Jalen Wydermyer - there is a chance to make the team here  

CB Travon Fuller 

DT Prince Emili

WR Malik Williams

WR Neil Pau’u

IOL Alex Anderson 

Edge Kingsley Jonathan

WR Keith Corbin

OL Derek Kerstetter

OL Tanner Owen

75 on Contract (with draft picks)

11 UDFAs reportedly signed 

86 on roster (4 open spots)

Rookie Camp Invite (3)

S Jay Lenard 

LS Cole Jenkins 

CB Ja'Marcus Ingram

Thanks for your hard work!  The Bills are reporting 9 signings not 11.

image.png

Apparently Prince Emili was a Rookie Camp Tryout, and one other?

• Agree 1

Are we required to fill those four spots? 

14 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Are we required to fill those four spots? 

I think they will but aren’t required. McDermott offered to give them to a couple media members jokingly when he was asked. I continue to think they are looking at a few vets still on the market. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/9/2022 at 6:02 PM, No_Matter_What said:

Beane asleep at the wheel. He is also not signing our draft picks. I say fire him until it's too late!

Since he has a multiyear contract this would be good time to jump ship.

Maybe Jaguars since they are Europe's team?

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.