Rd 6 pick 185 (6): CB Christian Benford, Villanova

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Vickveto said:

Another TOP end RAS profile in Buffalo. They sure do have a type at this point.  With at least one composite graded ELITE. 

those Agility scores are why I am thinking a better safety than CB. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Kiper very high on him on ESPN. Lots of INTs and PBUs. Be interesting to see how he does against NFL talent in training camp. That's a big jump.

No worries Coach McD will make him a pro bowler. Look at Josh Norman for a reference. 

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

Not surprised they picked another DB.

Am surprised they passed on a bunch of S and other CBs.

If this team can do anything well, it is to get the most out of a DB.

Welcome to Buffalo Christian Benford

We still have 2 more picks...I think we'll see another DB and IOL

well a boatload of needs have been addressed in this draft. Im not sure how draft media types will grade our draft picks . Its nice when they grade you highly of course. But those grades never sway me that hard. Hope springs eternal on each and every pick right now. Roster or BUST say what you will, for me the Bill are STACKED. 

*happy with the haul*

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We like our slow corners

Wasn't aware Elam at 4.39 was slow...he is faster than Tre.

Also since one tenth of a second is approximately 2 inches difference in a 40 yard dash, perhaps they feel his height and long arms make up that difference?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Never heard of him. Not gonna pretend otherwise.

I trust McDermott/Frazier when it comes to DBs.

After drafting Shakir in the 5th and the Punt God in the 6th, who cares how the rest of the draft goes?! 😆

I don’t know anything about him either, and I absolutely trust our guys with DB’s! I wonder if this 6’1” and 208 lb DB might be groomed to replace our starting/aging (and also late round pick) safeties? 

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Beane hasn’t been perfect in his drafting for his career but I will still take his evaluation of players over some random Internet GMs who don’t know who this guy is. I have no idea who he is either but I love this pick…

No GM is ever perfect, but Beane is up there probably leading the NFL in batting over the last 4 years on how many hits he has and home runs 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.