Shakir 

Stevenson

Kummerow

Hodgins

TE:

Knox

Howard

Sweeney

I would put Kumerow ahead of Stevenson, especially if he loses the competition at P/KR, which I certainly hope he does.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

Never heard of him.  LOVE THE PICK!!!!!!!!!!

Me too but, FWIW, NFL.com has him with the same grade as Metchie from ‘Bama who went with the 12th pick in the 2nd round.  I like the sound of that! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GolfandBills said:

You care what those woke ESPN clowns have to say?

I'd like to revel in draft weekend by watching the pick called and highlights discussed. NFL network entirely ignored it and then babbled about some non football related entertainment crap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

Bills fans grab pitch forks after the Terrell pick, but relatively silent at arguably one of the biggest steals at the wr position. I couldn't be more excited. If diggs davis or Crowder have to miss time he can fill in anywhere and be dangerous. I bet Allen is watching khalils highlights, seeing how dangerous he is on screens.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Me too but, FWIW, NFL.com has him with the same grade as Metchie from ‘Bama who went with the 12th pick in the 2nd round.  I like the sound of that! 

CBS had him slightly higher than Metchie as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

Beasley Replacement. Josh is going to Eat with Him and Cook on the field with Diggs, Davis, Knox and still have liked of Crowder, McKenzie, Howard to also slide into the other spot. Man a lot of high end athletes for Josh. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.