NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

Just now, newcam2012 said:

All the professionals have to do is bring home a Lombardi Trophy. Without that, Bills fans shouldn't be statisfied. Until then, the fans have every right to voice their opinion even if it's negative. 

Especially with #17… Lombardi is the standard by which this front office will be judged… no excuses

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Arazia is in a class by himself. Totally worth a 5th round pick. 

Not able to keep ball inside playing field.  Listening to WGR they said Stout was twice as likely to kick inside the 20 and the 10.  Araiza kicked into end zone for touchback over 23% of time when looking to pin teams inside 20.  

This and the fact he’s never held may be why Camardza and Stout went ahead of him so far.  

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This Bills draft is almost as bad as last year...almost...😉

Other than Allen (which is obviously most important), his drafts have not produced high end talent- and many moves are suspect...

You obviously haven't read: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-gm-power-rankings-bills-brandon-beane-sean-mcdermott-rams-les-snead-top-the-

Edited by boater

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Zach Tom another of my guys gone. Great pick for the Pack. Fits very nicely there. He will be a starter inside 2 years. 

in another post had him and Damarri Mathis as my guess for 2 Bills picks 

Edited by freddyjj

17 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

A bit short at 6'0". I don't expect him in the league in three years.

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

If it wasn’t the Pats, I’d be rooting for him. 

Height was an issue for sure for him.  Don't expect him to be great, not sure who is developing the QB room with McDaniels gone.  Which is fine by me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.