NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Having 4 6th round picks is ridiculous. There's no room for them. I'd get rid of all of our last 5 picks to move up. Quality over quantity. 

Who wants to move back 2 rounds though? That's why I would try with the Ravens, they have 4 in this round and might not care as much as others.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Having 4 6th round picks is ridiculous. There's no room for them. I'd get rid of all of our last 5 picks to move up. Quality over quantity. 

It is.

I see those and the 7th as the Bills grabbing their UDFA's before the draft ends.  Not saying it's a good move, but right now thats where we are.

30 minutes ago, todd said:

Thank goodness for all the football experts here who know more than the Bills’ professional staff. I wouldn’t know what to think, otherwise.

Curious to your opinion on how the Bill's professional staff handled the last 13 seconds in the Chiefs playoff loss? Get the point? 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Beane may be able wanting to trade up.  Doesn't mean others want our 6th rounders.

Exactly it’s like meeting someone you like and then finding out she already has 3 kids 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.