5. Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State

6. Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina

7. Calvin Austin, WR, Memphis

8. Damone Clark*, LB, LSU

9. Kyren Williams, RB, Notre Dame

10. Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State

Ross pls.

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

“Draft value” according to whom?  The talking heads whose job entails playing pretend GM who have no accountability with the predictions they make?

The bottom line is finding players that will contribute to the overall success of the team.  We won’t know that for another year or two but on the surface it appears to me that Both Cook and Elam could very well be upgrades over what we had and that hopefully Terrell can be a quality Special team we who provides quality depth and a situational piece when called upon.

Ultimately that is all that is important.  I'm going back to the depth chart for the Bills and I am having a hard time (other than the 1st

round CB) for rookies to get a large number of snaps.  

Not being an NFL GM I try my best to reason out what Brandon Beane's thought process is.  It seems to me that the 2nd and 3rd round

picks are guys that can make a big impact in a limited role THIS season.  I get the feeling Beane is thinking with the current Bills

success they can get all the "one year rentals" they want in the coming seasons to fill any holes that come up.

The Bills WR room looks OK to me this year and it seems that next year there will be another large group to choose from.

In his own way this draft seems to be Beane going "all in" with a specific group of players that can win it THIS YEAR.

Maybe Beane thinks guys like Cook and Bernard can make some of the impact plays missing up to this point.

4 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

I think its time to have serious talk with the 49ers. Packaged those 3 6 round picks, throw in a receiver off the bench and trade for Deebo. 

All of our 6th round picks are you crazy ???

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Haack is awful.  Cost us the Steeler game and damn near the Jets game. If we roll another season with him we'll regret it. I don't care how great a holder he is.

I hate Haack. Still think it’s a waste of a pick unless it’s a 7th. Sign a UDFA 

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

This draft will be totally depleted by the 6th round. Would love to see the Bills dump their last 5 picks and wind up with 3 5ths.

I agree, but the problem is that it takes two to tango, and most other teams probably feel the same way.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.