NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

1 minute ago, boater said:

Yep. The Tyreek Hill trade was a piece of genius.

Hill is a huge loss for sure.  Thing is, they will adapt and use the pieces they got to not skip a beat, and improve their team by not focussing so much on a single guy.  Hate it, but that's how good Reid is.

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

BTW I vote for more Reece Davis. He is faciltating conversation without snark and stupid opinions. Most enjoyable day 3 on ESPN in a while. 

Totally agree.  This has been the best crew of the draft...Davis, Riddick, McShay and Kiper.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Losing Tyrann Mathieu, Juju and MVS are basically just Byron Pringle level replacements.  Skyy Moore is somebody I wanted but they don't have a clear 1 receiver and Kelce is a year older. 

I could totally be wrong, I just don't see them being nearly as dynamic without Hill.

The big hit is Mathieu.  Can't believe they didn't resign him.

Don't get me wrong hill is a very good player.  Just feel he was one of those they felt they had to force the ball to.  Now they can spread it around which scares me.

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

BTW I vote for more Reece Davis. He is faciltating conversation without snark and stupid opinions. Most enjoyable day 3 on ESPN in a while. 

As long as Greenburg isn't on, i'm good with it.  I switched from NFLN to ESPN a round ago.  Better later round coverage and conversation.

• Like (+1) 1

I have mainly OL and DL on my list at this point...

OC Dohnovan West

OG Marquis Hayes

LB JoJo Domann

OG Lecitus Smith

OG Thayer Munford

LB Mike Rose

DT Curtis Brooks

DT Thomas Booker

DT Kalia Davis

DT Eric Johnson

OG Jason Poe

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Yantha said:

I have mainly OL and DL on my list at this point...

OC Dohnovan West

OG Marquis Hayes

LB JoJo Domann

OG Lecitus Smith

OG Thayer Munford

LB Mike Rose

DT Curtis Brooks

DT Thomas Booker

DT Kalia Davis

DT Eric Johnson

OG Jason Poe

I like Smith or West. Or Alec Lindstrom. 

Marquan McCall too. Love that dude. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Next is the undrafted FAs.  Filling out the training camp roster.  Maybe one or two diamonds in the rough.

Yea, four of my "sleeper" guys who I hadn't seen enough of to put on the board but had seen something to like are still there as well:

Bo Melton a slot receiver and return guy

Isaiah Weston a big outside receiver

Jaylen Watson a big boundary corner

D'Vontae Price a size, speed, one cut runner

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Losing Tyrann Mathieu, Juju and MVS are basically just Byron Pringle level replacements.  Skyy Moore is somebody I wanted but they don't have a clear 1 receiver and Kelce is a year older. 

I could totally be wrong, I just don't see them being nearly as dynamic without Hill.

It is the leadership they lost as well with Hill, Hitchens and Mathieu. They were big personalities in that locker room and that element shouldn't be overlooked. I like the replenishments... Moore for Hill, Chenal for Hitchens and Justin Reid and Bryan Cook to come in for Mathieu at safety... but at the same time you have to replace the leadership. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.