NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't get the choice. We only get NFLN. I do like "stump the truck" though. Appeals to the draft geek in me.

Tried watching both. I shut off NFL. Their coverage is horrible. Espn at least makes effort to discuss most picks in later rounds. 

• Agree 5

Just now, Success said:

Honestly, this might be one of the worst drafts I've ever seen for the Patriots.

Yeah, definitely some head scratching picks.

A guard in the 1st? Trading a 3rd this year for a 3rd next? A mediocre QB in the 4th?

I do wonder if there is something to the NE media theory that Belichick only has yes-men left around him now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It’s where Boise used him. Doesn’t mean he can’t play outside. He just hasn’t done it much. 

He played over 100 more snaps outside than in the slot last year. 

I think we will be able to move him all over, you know we like versatility and mixing it up to keep the d off balance. 

He can run Beasley routes and Jon Brown routes. 

• Like (+1) 2

Remember when you could watch the draft and get feedback on selections as they happened? Those were good times. 

But hey, Weezer is cool.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yep! Hoping maybe OL with the next pick. Wouldn’t mind a Safety either, with Poyer’s future uncertain.

I think Poyers replacement is already on the team…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Tried watching both. I shut off NFL. Their coverage is horrible. Espn at least makes effort to discuss most picks in later rounds. 

NFLN is horrific; they're now rabbiting on about first rounders again, as though they haven't spoken about them enough. I'd switch over if I could.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.