NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

I like it. Remember last year when defenses left both their safeties deep(gave us some problems)? Having guys like this forces the defense to pick their poison. McKenzie and Shakir are going to be a problem because they will get those quick passes. Crowder and the RBs too. And just when the defense starts bringing up a safety, someone is going to get a one on one deep opportunity.

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Can’t watch NFL network on days 2 and 3. They don’t cover anything. Just promote NFL crap. I know a lot of people don’t like ESPN but their draft coverage is so much better. 

I don't get the choice. We only get NFLN. I do like "stump the truck" though. Appeals to the draft geek in me.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

He played outside 65% of the time. We can use him in any spot. Good route runner, good YAC, good vertical speed. 

College is different from pros, I think slot is best for him so he gets free releases off the line like he did in a lot of his pass sets at Boise. Arms are short so pressed can hang him up a bit. Very excited for him on this team, type of player we needed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yantha said:

Looking at:

LB Darrian Beavers

OC Dohnovan West

TE James Mitchell

OG Marquis Hayes

CB Damarri Mathis

CB Zyon McCollum

S Tycen Anderson

I think Mathis is gone.

I think OL makes sense. West, Leticus Smith and McCollum works as well. I think they like Jalen Wydermeyer

Just now, MarlinTheMagician said:

I don't know why people are saying Shakir is slot.  He is either.  

Shakir 6'0 190

Diggs 6'0 194

It’s where Boise used him. Doesn’t mean he can’t play outside. He just hasn’t done it much. 

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

It’s where Boise used him. Doesn’t mean he can’t play outside. He just hasn’t done it much. 

He did a bit of both but he is more dynamic to me in the slot and that is where I see him future in the NFL. Not sure he has the functional strength for the outside in the pros. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.