NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

He stinks. Dude is very similar to Ford just doesn’t have the feet or bend to be successful 

He'll be inside. And they didn't trade up in round 2 to get him. I HOPE he turns out like Ford, now.

1 minute ago, Process said:

I want to give Beane the benefit of the doubt but to come out of the first 4 rounds with a CB, 3rd down RB and backup LB is ..... disappointing.

Considering everyone was saying depth was between two and four it's very disappointing.

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I don’t know why but I would be the type of guy to move Tariq Woolen to Safety. He has great athletic traits but his hips and drill work looked bad as a CB. Makes me wonder if he would be better with everything in front of him 

Put 10-15 lbs on him proto-type big nickel. 

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

Does Elam has the same issue? Great straight line speed but below average agility, at least from testing standpoint. 

I wouldn’t say that, Woolen got hype for for his 40 and the agility drills he did were cringe worthy. This is why I think he’s falling his hips aren’t good at CB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.