NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

Just now, GolfandBills said:

Just another example of don’t believe everything you see from these online draft “experts”

Araiza was not the consensus top punter. It was widely mixed between those top 3 with Stout graded first quite often. The Araiza hype was from the stupid nickname.

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

This draft will be totally depleted by the 6th round. Would love to see the Bills dump their last 5 picks and wind up with 3 5ths.

Well there is still an OL who @GunnerBill mocked to us in the 2nd. There is still another G who many people mocked to us in the 3rd. But yeah we need to move up at some point. You need two to tango though.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate Haack. Still think it’s a waste of a pick unless it’s a 7th. Sign a UDFA 

And yet anyone that we'd draft with any of our 6ths wouldn't make the roster most likely. A Punter probably does since ours sucks.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I agree, but the problem is that it takes two to tango, and most other teams probably feel the same way.

Indeed.

The trade up for Elam is becoming more and more painful watching this round. Which feels like it’s lasting forever.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Well there is still an OL who @GunnerBill mocked to us in the 2nd. There is still another G who many people mocked to us in the 3rd. But yeah we need to move up at some point. You need two to tango though.

I don’t want Darian Kinnard in any round. Too slow footed and too big to play either Tackle or Guard. A worse Cody Ford. I do like the Joshua Williams pick to the Chiefs there 

Salyer, Austin, Shakir, James Mitchel, Likely, Araiza I would trade up for any of them. If you want a replacement for Edmunds, Damone Clark is coming off of spinal fusion and won't play this year, but he probably would have been an early rd pick were it not for the injury. 

Edited by ndirish1978

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate Haack. Still think it’s a waste of a pick unless it’s a 7th. Sign a UDFA 

There won't be anyone left of value by the 7th round. The 7th round might as well be udfa. The Bills are basically 95% set. We needed Stout and I'm sure Araiza will be gone soon. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.