Sunday Ticket 2022

Jukester

38 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Called yesterday to see if I could get the 12.50 off per month for Sunday ticket. They said there was no discounts available 🙄

sorry man.  Timing is everything with them. 

Customer Loyalty can offer a little more than the Costumer Service Reps 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, T&C said:

They are awesome for sure. Someone will probably chime in and tell you it's not legal lol.

The box itself is perfectly legel. Streaming out of market games on it, not so much.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bills4life1924 said:

It took 4 tries(one call per week, bout a month of trying), but finally scored... NFL ticket max for free and $30 off for 12 months.

Persistence paid off!! 

For those that had no luck, just keep calling and eventually you will get a rep in a great mood and wants to to help you out.

Go Bills!!

Do you ask for loyalty?

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Seriously. I couldn't load most of the games all Sunday afternoon. Horrible. I didn't have this issue last year.

I didn't have any issues the past couple of weeks other than every so often, it would give me some weird error. Just had to close and open the app again. 

BTW: I have the Sunday Ticket via my oldest daughter's college account for $40 a year :)

43 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Seriously. I couldn't load most of the games all Sunday afternoon. Horrible. I didn't have this issue last year.

This is my third year using the ST streaming package (using my son's college email) and I never had this problem in the two prior years. I ended up watching the NE-PIT and CIN-DAL games on my local stations. 

• 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Sunday ticket max is an additional cost correct? I'm currently paying $48 per month for the "basic" Sunday ticket, but I've had redzone all season 🤷

Does your package (minus the Ticket) include Red Zone? 

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

Not to my knowledge. The Sunday ticket max is $390ish? I'm paying $290ish

What I'm saying is, you can get the RedZone, without getting the Ticket, on most systems.  Perhaps your DirectTV package already comes with RedZone. Do you get the NFL Network?

11 minutes ago, The Dean said:

What I'm saying is, you can get the RedZone, without getting the Ticket, on most systems.  Perhaps your DirectTV package already comes with RedZone. Do you get the NFL Network?

I know of no DTV package that includes just Red Zone. No such animal exists. 

6 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

I know of no DTV package that includes just Red Zone. No such animal exists. 

No kidding? That's pretty f'ed up.  Most every other provider has an option to add it. I guess DTV is just trying to force the Sunday Ticket on subscribers who want to get the RZ.

Thanks for the info.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.