Sunday Ticket 2022

Jukester

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Wow. That's too bad. Try next week. Are you going directly to the retention department? They are ones that will get things done if possible. 

On a somewhat related note, earlier this year when calling Spectrum to complain about current rates, I asked for the retention department, and was told they no longer have one. 😞

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

On a somewhat related note, earlier this year when calling Spectrum to complain about current rates, I asked for the retention department, and was told they no longer have one. 😞

don’t buy that. I was told the same by an internet provider several Months ago, and the guy was just flat wrong. It took some additional calls and maneuvering until I found the right people. All of these companies have retention people who will try to sweeten deals to prevent cancelation.  I believe this whole “we no longer have a retention department” is a new scheme. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

After getting $30 a month off for 12 months 2 weeks ago, I called this morning and got Sunday Ticket for free.  Surprisingly easy today.

Pretty much the same for me. Like 3 months ago I gotta nice offer in the mail from Dish which included a $300 visa card. However, I didn't want to lock into a 2 year commitment and make the hassle of changing. So I called Direct TV and they gave me $50 off my bill for 12 months. It basically covers the Dish offer for the 1st year. After some thought,  I decided to take the $50 off with the hope of getting the NFL ticket free. 

A month or so later, I called for the NFL ticket and got an offer. $300 for the NFL ticket with $20 off for 12 months as an offset. I said no thanks. The representative gave me the $20 off for 12 months with no ticket. I was surprised and took the additional money off.

Today which is couple of weeks later I called to get the ticket for free. I was honest. I told the guy I called a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get it for free. I told him I just want the basic package if possible. No need for the Max option. He put me on hold and a few mins later I was given the NFL max for free. He even gave me a confirmation number just in case. I was pretty surprised. 

I am waiting for NFL to announce what is happening next year.  I am in the process of moving and trying to decide on moving directv service with me or moving to a pure streaming option.  Might give them a call and see if this move decision helps get some more one time credits

1 hour ago, eball said:

Finally signed up for streaming using the college student eligibility.  Easy as pie.

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

This will be 4th year for me. Works just great. I know some folks have their reasons, but damn I do not miss paying DTV   

Same here. It's the 4th year on the same account, using the same credit card but using a third different college students information.  

Also used code TEAMHUDDLE2022 for 20% off.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

My streaming service automatically renewed at its normal price I don’t have DIRECTV I live in an apartment that can’t have dishes I’m wondering if I can go back and try to get some discount even though it renewed

you can try 🙂

Superbox S3 Pro Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz 5Ghz Supports 6K Video https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LSKQF8C/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_NWZVHEE6GCC8DXTFM0GA.

I got this box right before the NFL season.  I live in Phoenix and I got every Bill's game and Sabres games,  Requires only internet 1000's of channels and no extra fees
 I've had this box for over a year and it has definitely paid for itself. 

• Like (+1) 1

DTV have me $ -45.00 a month off my bill for 12 months, plus additional $ -12.00 a month off of Sunday ticket over my 6 months of paying for it.

I do have 20 years of loyalty if that makes a difference ... didn't ask

It was real quick.  I asked for Loyalty during the voice menu

6 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Superbox S3 Pro Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz 5Ghz Supports 6K Video https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LSKQF8C/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_NWZVHEE6GCC8DXTFM0GA.

I got this box right before the NFL season.  I live in Phoenix and I got every Bill's game and Sabres games,  Requires only internet 1000's of channels and no extra fees
 I've had this box for over a year and it has definitely paid for itself. 

They are awesome for sure. Someone will probably chime in and tell you it's not legal lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.