Sunday Ticket 2022

Jukester

4 hours ago, Billznut said:

For those that are signed up for Sunday ticket, today (August 27th) they will be showing a majority of the preseason games so you can test out the ticket and make sure it’s working. Seven games available today to watch. 

Worked great on the early game.  👍

9 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Are you referring to the mobile app because it's not on home TV

It's on the Sunday Ticket app. If you have that on your TV, then you can watch it on your TV.  I don't know if it is on the normal DTV channels. This was an app test.

BTW, I had to update my app as soon as I signed in.

Edited by The Dean
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

It's on the Sunday Ticket app. If you have that on your TV, then you can watch it on your TV.  I don't know if it is on the normal DTV channels. This was an app test.

BTW, I had to update my app as soon as I signed in.

Just checked my guide, no games on directv 

People be persistent. I called a few times with no positive results about getting the ticket free. They offered me discounts that would offset most of the price. No thanks. They gave me $20 off a month for 12 m0nths but no ticket. Ok cool! Today I called and with no hassle they gave me the NFL max ticket for free.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

People be persistent. I called a few times with no positive results about getting the ticket free. They offered me discounts that would offset most of the price. No thanks. They gave me $20 off a month for 12 m0nths but no ticket. Ok cool! Today I called and with no hassle they gave me the NFL max ticket for free.

I called today and twice in past week. Nothing. Looking forward to canceling after the season

14 minutes ago, nucci said:

I called today and twice in past week. Nothing. Looking forward to canceling after the season

Isn't this the last year DTV will have it anyway?

(I've had DTV for like 20 years and Ticket was only reason why. No idea if I'll bother changing but at least now I won't be stuck.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Isn't this the last year DTV will have it anyway?

(I've had DTV for like 20 years and Ticket was only reason why. No idea if I'll bother changing but at least now I won't be stuck.)

I mentioned that and the guy tried to say that no decision has been made. I disagreed with him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.