Sunday Ticket 2022

Jukester

56 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

On, 7/14 I spoke to retention.

The lady said I had the Ticket for free already and she was giving me $20 off for 12 months.

Got my bill yesterday…… $48.99 for the Ticket.

Just got off the phone.

Without going through the details, I’m getting the Ticket for $6.95 a month….. I can live with that.

Keep good notes boys and girls.

Good advice. I was able to do it via chat. I have saved that chat as proof in case the bill is incorrect.

• Like (+1) 1

For the first time in my Sunday Ticket Max history with DTV, I've hit a brick wall.   

I've called twice now and both "Loyalty" reps would only offer $16.50/month off the price.  That's it, that's all they could do despite my groveling.   So instead of being $396 for the season the offer is for $296.  Not exactly what i was looking for as a 22 year subscriber.  It's not like I've gotten it free in recent years either!  But at least they would offer some nice account credits to offset the cost.  I think i last had it free in 2018.

I declined the $16.50/mo discount and I'll try once again in a week or so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

I called earlier this week, got $30 off for 12 months. Rep said no specials available right now, but to call the first week of Sept because all specials are uploaded in the system at the beginning of the month. He expected me to get a deal because I had received them in the past. But he gave me the $30 off 'just for calling'.

• Like (+1) 2

Just getting with my nephew and his son this weekend to get Sunday Ticket Student deal like last year.

FWIW just seen where the PROMO $96 deal is back with a Promo Code:  TEAMHUDDLE2022.

https://thestreamable.com/news/deal-alert-students-can-get-nfl-sunday-ticket-2022-for-just-96-20-percent-off

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Just getting with my nephew and his son this weekend to get Sunday Ticket Student deal like last year.

FWIW just seen where the PROMO $96 deal is back with a Promo Code:  TEAMHUDDLE2022.

https://thestreamable.com/news/deal-alert-students-can-get-nfl-sunday-ticket-2022-for-just-96-20-percent-off

Ugggh I signed up a few weeks ago and paid the full price. At least $120 still isn’t bad for the ticket. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2022 at 3:24 PM, newcam2012 said:

I called them up because Dish was giving me a very good offer. They came close enough for me to stay with DTV for at least one more year. I still pay too much but I hate the haggle of changing. I pay about $159 a month for tv and internet. 

Switching away from Verizon- total rip off. Going just internet and youtube TV. We have done the free trials twice and its pretty good. The app can go on up to 6 TVs and 3 streaming devices. No more boxes to rent and clutter things up. The picture is great and all the channels we love are in the live tv guide. 110 a month total no contract vs Verizon 236 a month- no brainer.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, zow2 said:

For the first time in my Sunday Ticket Max history with DTV, I've hit a brick wall.   

I've called twice now and both "Loyalty" reps would only offer $16.50/month off the price.  That's it, that's all they could do despite my groveling.   So instead of being $396 for the season the offer is for $296.  Not exactly what i was looking for as a 22 year subscriber.  It's not like I've gotten it free in recent years either!  But at least they would offer some nice account credits to offset the cost.  I think i last had it free in 2018.

I declined the $16.50/mo discount and I'll try once again in a week or so.

Happened to me the last two years

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/19/2022 at 12:20 PM, Montana Mike said:

I called yesterday and got $60.00 off my bill per month for twelve months. It’ll cover Sunday ticket and Center ice, so ok with that.

regarding the Center Ice package, last season I went with ESPN+, had the Disney bundle for $13.99 a month. So cheaper than Center Ice, plus ESPN+ is great for college BBall and Football, Disney is great too.  Being out of town, I watched every Sabres game and Bonaventure Bball for less than the cost of Center Ice.  Just something to consider.  ESPN+ is on sale for $69.99 for a year, til Aug 23rd.

• Like (+1) 1

in late July my person on Chat said it was free . Of course it showed up on my August bill. Started another chat that lead to a phone call. I kept the previous chat that I forwarded to them ( I think that might have saved me). The guy on the phone said it all taken care of... Time will tell if 2nd time is the charm.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I made the call yesterday . Started with chat and got nowhere. Got to loyalty area and best I could do is $70 discount on Sunday Ticket (divided by 6 months). Guess I’ll try again first week of sept. 

Don't they know who you are?  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why do the political types like Beasley tend to have Dish Network instead of DirecTV? Could just be me, but I've really noticed this being a thing.

And what “political type” is that?

people just can’t help themselves. Leave your political views off a football message board. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, klos63 said:

regarding the Center Ice package, last season I went with ESPN+, had the Disney bundle for $13.99 a month. So cheaper than Center Ice, plus ESPN+ is great for college BBall and Football, Disney is great too.  Being out of town, I watched every Sabres game and Bonaventure Bball for less than the cost of Center Ice.  Just something to consider.  ESPN+ is on sale for $69.99 for a year, til Aug 23rd.

Thanks!!! I have ESPN+ with the Disney bundle also. I didn’t realize you could watch all the sabres games!!!

3 hours ago, Montana Mike said:

Thanks!!! I have ESPN+ with the Disney bundle also. I didn’t realize you could watch all the sabres games!!!

There were some that center ice folks couldn’t watch just espn+ so espn+ is better option but center ice was cheap on DTV last year like 60$

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.