Day 3 targets

Pete

57 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

We had Doubs in for a visit, and from what I gather, he is both speedy, and underrated, and he played at Nevada, so probably doesn't have the buzz that a receiver of his talents should have. Color me interested.

He kind of just glides too. Very smooth.

He's going to go early in the 4th, imo. Going to need to move up quickly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Teams will trade down when they don’t have the proper value. Chances that the Ravens have six guys with 4th round grades are slim so they will likely drop down when that is dried up. They do it all the time. That’s why they have so many 4ths and are crushing the draft. It’s smart. 

By this logic, the chances that the Bills have 4 guys on their board with 6th round grades are slim, so they will likely drop down to round 7 when that is "dried up."  Does that actually sound logical to you?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Some names I'd love for us to get late here, in no particular order.

WR Calvin Austin would be a great get

WR Charleston Rambo

WR Khalil Shakira

WR Justyn Ross

WR Kyle Phillips

TE Cade Otten

TE Isiah Likely

TE Jalen Wydermeyer

TE Charlie Kolar

IOL Darian Kinnard

IOL Jamaree Slater

IOL Marquis Hayes

IOL Zach Tom

DL Perrion Winfrey

DL Kingsley Enagbare

DL Dominique Robinson

DL James Ridgeway

CB Tariq Woolen

CB Zyon McCollum

CB Tariq-Castro Fields

CB Mario Goodrich

CB Josh Williams

S    Nick Cross

S    Tycen Anderson

S   Verone McKinley

RB Isiah Spiller

RB Dameon Pierce

RB Tyler Allgieier

I don’t think we have that many picks.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Im looking at RB and see a bunch of guys that would be useful on this team over Moss. 

Agreed.  I would not be surprised at all if they burn a late pick on a more traditional RB to challenge Moss and be a short yardage type. 

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

WR

TE

RB

CB

P

If we turn our 6 picks into 4 of those players, I’d be ecstatic.  

Im looking at RB and see a bunch of guys that would be useful on this team over Moss. 

Seems we always draft a late corner. 

Agree with a late corner. If the do, I hope they take swing at a REALLY Fast one. Maybe like a Kaylon Barnes from Baylor. 🤔

32 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

By this logic, the chances that the Bills have 4 guys on their board with 6th round grades are slim, so they will likely drop down to round 7 when that is "dried up."  Does that actually sound logical to you?

It does. Brandon Beane actually said in his presser that he doesn’t think they will take 4 guys in the sixth. Maybe they trade up, maybe they trade down. Maybe they trade a pick for a pick next year. Were you watching yesterday? That is how this works. It is very logical. I guess we shall see. 

Pre-Draft i wanted us to either move up with our picks since we had few roster spots OR i wanted us to trade back down & accumulate picks for NEXT YEAR, ala the Pats during their dynasty.

I get moving back down, but instead of getting a 6th back this year, couldn't we have received a 2023 5th back instead?

Aren't current draft picks usually the more coveted pick, since u can pick now as opposed to waiting a season?

I thought it made more sense for futures next year. But now this year i suppose Beane could draft these extra players thinking other teams might need & want to trade for them after the draft?

Just trying to make sense out of it since we lost 3 of our draft picks last season & surely Beane learned from that

6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Better draft a WR or the armchairs are going to explode 

As much as I would like to add one. I don't see it happening. Might be the right move as well to not draft one. If we had not extended Diggs I think we would have taken one already. But with Diggs locked up I think we sit out on WR's this draft. Part of the problem is it is hard to see a rookie WR getting on the field this year. Especially if we use more double TE or double RB sets with the additions of OJ Howard and Cook.

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Think they will use some of those picks from last night they got to try and move up. Pointless to keep them since they have limited roster spots that will be available and 6th and 7th round picks will have a tough time making it...and we know what happens when we put them on the PS. They get poached.

I think they will completely trade out of some and gain picks for next April.

Justyn Ross is the one kid I'd really like to see Buffalo pick up! Looked like he'd be a big time prospect prior to his neck injury, played with horrendous QB play at Clemson this season. 6'3/4 kid which adds size outside for Josh, good hands, limited route tree but that can be coached.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.