Do the Bills have the best offense in the league?

YoloinOhio

It can be argued that they do, looking at the current make up of our offense, I see a change from what Dabol was doing, to a far more well rounded attack from our offense, I see weapons at every level, more so than in seasons past.we will be more dynamic and harder for defenses to handle.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

Helps when you have the best QB in the NFL

It sure does, 😁👍

They can absolutely be the NFL’s #1 Offense.  

Outside WR depth is my only real concern.

Our OL requires some faith in players to either make the jump (Bates/Brown) or regain form (Saffold), but I don’t think those are unrealistic expectations.   

Allen is elite.  For the first time, in a long time, I love our RB duo. Two talented TE’s.  Three talented WR’s. A nice chess piece in McKenzie.  

With our Defense looking like a legitimate #1 Defense when Tre White comes back (Not the faux-statistical one we had last year), this Offense should get plenty of opportunities for fireworks. 

Edited by SCBills

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The new formations with Howard and Cook are going to be frightening for DCs

You obviously have not heard that the Bills have ignored offensive playmakers for Allen and are one injury away from doomsday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The offense is good, but we needed a #2 WR in my opinion. 

Gabe Davis has progressed tremendously and had a crazy postseason, but were relying on a guy jumping from the 5th option to the 2nd and producing at not only the same pace, but a better pace. 

He’s a great player and there’s going to be people that read this as me saying he’s not good, but I think WR needed someone just a little more talented to fill in the #2 spot while Davis continued to progress and grow. 

Hopefully I’m proven wrong 🤷‍♂️ 

10 minutes ago, elijah said:

The offense is good, but we needed a #2 WR in my opinion. 

Gabe Davis has progressed tremendously and had a crazy postseason, but were relying on a guy jumping from the 5th option to the 2nd and producing at not only the same pace, but a better pace. 

He’s a great player and there’s going to be people that read this as me saying he’s not good, but I think WR needed someone just a little more talented to fill in the #2 spot while Davis continued to progress and grow. 

Hopefully I’m proven wrong 🤷‍♂️ 

He's not going to "progress and grow" getting 60 targets a year.  His productivity is nuts:  2 seasons, 17.1 and 15.6 YPC, 7 and 6 TDs.

They brought in a "#2" last year and he wasn't as productive and now he's gone. Now they've brought in another aging, low production journeyman in Crowder.

Davis is the legit #2 on this team.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.