Perfect Nickname for James Cook

billsgpr88

I'm no scout, but if Cook becomes a weapon for the Bills he has a very obvious nickname lined up: Captain Cook (or The Captain). Same name as the explorer, alliterative, and figurative meaning. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how Josh and Ken Dorsey use his skill set. GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, billsgpr88 said:

I'm no scout, but if Cook becomes a weapon for the Bills he has a very obvious nickname lined up: Captain Cook (or The Captain). Same name as the explorer, alliterative, and figurative meaning. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how Josh and Ken Dorsey use his skill set. GO BILLS!!!

Jesse Pinkman's meth cooking nickname from Breaking Bad?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsgpr88 said:

stop this silliness please 

Like every other NICKNAME thread

they are earned on the NFL field 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

stop this silliness please 

Like every other NICKNAME thread

they are earned on the NFL field 

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Let’s let him get some NFL games under his belt and actually make some plays before we start talking about nicknames

thanks guys.   This is very serious.   

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, billsgpr88 said:

Hasn’t even signed his rookie deal yet and we’re starting with the forced nicknames. So lame