We need a Punter!

WNY

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Anyone who thinks Haacks primary job is punting don't understand the Bills in today's NFL, his primary job is holding for Bass and punting is something he is serviceable at.

You spread your bad takes everywhere….what a mess

That

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why didn't they take Araiza?

:rolleyes:

Kinda surprised he is still there.  I'd like to see us move up and grab him.  Thats really our biggest need at this point.  Beane has done a great job moving around the board - and filling all of our holes.  I'd like to see another CB or S as well...

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So are either Tampa or Baltimore's punters any good as likely their current punter will be cut.   Or ends up being the rookie.

Sam Koch is good but I don't know how much he has left.  He turns 40 in August. 

39 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Apparently the Punt God has no hang time or holding ability. 

It's not hang time, it's positional punting-too many touchbacks-not enough kicks inside the 20.  I'll still take him over Haack.  .  

35 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

That

Kinda surprised he is still there.  I'd like to see us move up and grab him.  Thats really our biggest need at this point.  Beane has done a great job moving around the board - and filling all of our holes.  I'd like to see another CB or S as well...

I’m not he was the 4-5 best punter in this draft.  Pick him up 6th or later

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.