Rd 2, Pick 63 (31): RB James Cook, Georgia

Hapless Bills Fan

20 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Nice one cut, then puts his foot in the ground.

Not just a receiving threat

they all put their feet in the ground

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 3:53 AM, NewEra said:

I’ve been watching some reaction videos of the Bills Pats playoff game on YT in recent weeks…..everyone was shocked at how good motor was.  Most of the YTers called him a stud.  I think he’s going to be our best RB this year by a wide margin.  He wasn’t just an average back at the end of the season.  He was dam good. 

Cook is the bigger TD threat, while Singletary is MUCH better at making people miss and maximizing each rush.  

2021 Motor: 188 for 870yds / 4.6avg / 7TD’s

2022 JA#17: 122 for 763yds / 6.3avg / 6TD’s

He wasn’t our best RB in 2021-2022 but I sure hope he is this season.  Daboll ran JA way to much, it’s just not sustainable if you want your QB to stay healthy.  

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

As of this moment JA is still our short yardage RB because we don’t have one on the roster.  Me no likey 

I think they hang onto Moss and use him in primarily short yardage situations in the reg season. Hopefully his lack of vision is less of an issue with the new Oline scheme and he can shoulder the wear and tear Josh has been taking in these situations in the past.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

2021 Motor: 188 for 870yds / 4.6avg / 7TD’s

2022 JA#17: 122 for 763yds / 6.3avg / 6TD’s

He wasn’t our best RB in 2021-2022 but I sure hope he is this season.  Daboll ran JA way to much, it’s just not sustainable if you want your QB to stay healthy.  

Josh allen isn’t a running back…..so yes, Motor was our best running back last season. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, NewEra said:

I’ve been watching some reaction videos of the Bills Pats playoff game on YT in recent weeks…..everyone was shocked at how good motor was.  Most of the YTers called him a stud.  I think he’s going to be our best RB this year by a wide margin.  He wasn’t just an average back at the end of the season.  He was dam good. 

Cook is the bigger TD threat, while Singletary is MUCH better at making people miss and maximizing each rush.  

But can Dorsey call a running game? That is the elephant in the room that no one speaks of...

7 hours ago, boater said:

But can Dorsey call a running game? That is the elephant in the room that no one speaks of...

Can he call any offensive game?  I agree 💯.  Big question.  We don’t know.  I feel that Kromer will help in some respects.  There’s really not much to speak of except “we don’t know **** about Dorsey as an OC.  No one does except the guys in the building. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Can he call any offensive game?  I agree 💯.  Big question.  We don’t know.  I feel that Kromer will help in some respects.  There’s really not much to speak of except “we don’t know **** about Dorsey as an OC.  No one does except the guys in the building. 

captain_obvious_by_huddie87_d92bvqm-full

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, boater said:

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

8 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

captain_obvious_by_huddie87_d92bvqm-full

It’s called context.  I was replying to someone who quoted me. 

Not much anyone can say about a first time OC / Play caller.  We can all pretend to have real knowledge.  I’d rather stick to what I know regarding Dorsey as an OC / Play caller rather than inventing some nonsense.   Not much.  Can you elaborate and add something substantial to the conversation? Maybe you should give that a try instead of just chiming in with the usual snarky and equally useless remark. golf clap GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s called context.  I was replying to someone who quoted me. 

Not much anyone can say about a first time OC / Play caller.  We can all pretend to have real knowledge.  I’d rather stick to what I know regarding Dorsey as an OC / Play caller rather than inventing some nonsense.   Not much.  Can you elaborate and add something substantial to the conversation? Maybe you should give that a try instead of just chiming in with the usual snarky and equally useless remark. golf clap GIF

You know the weather man always gets it wrong.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The bills obviously think that he can call a game because you know that there were top offensive coordinators that were available from other teams this year and they stuck with the in-house choice that’s called confidence in your man

They also did a good job of supporting him with some former OC. 

Mike Shula, Aaron Kromer and Joe Brady… he’ll have people to help him out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.