Rd 2, Pick 63 (31): RB James Cook, Georgia

Hapless Bills Fan

58 minutes ago, Augie said:

Don’t worry, you’ll feel better in the morning!     :)

If he’s Dalvin’s little brother, that is some good genes! I should know more about him, but reached out to some UGA folks for hopefully some good feelings. 

I'm a Dawgs fan and he's the guy I wanted over Hall.  Why.  Because you could get him later and he's a better fit.  Pass blocks well and catches like CM3.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I'm surprised he didn't run outside

it's only the most important phone call of that young mans LIFE............Im sure Brandon totally gets it but still...you want to take that freakin call and hear what Brandon Beane has to say fcol! 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

Bills fan living down here on the gulf in Alabama. Get a ton of SEC news. Heard a Georgia beat reporter 2 weeks ago talking about Cook and how good he is. They are straight up and if a guy sucks they will say so. He said whichever team picks him will be surprised as this kid is highly under rated. He has not been over worked and makes big plays every time he touches the ball. I was fired up after I heard his evaluation. Very excited to see him in the Bills offense.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

it's only the most important phone call of that young mans LIFE............Im sure Brandon totally gets it but still...you want to take that freakin call and hear what Brandon Beane has to say fcol! 🙂

Well given the Bills play Minnesota this year, it'll be like another civil war, brother against brother. I'm betting Dalvin's wheels are turning hard when he sleeps tonight

• Like (+1) 2

The Bills missed out on RB JD McKissic who returned to Washington. His role was to be a pass catching RB in the Bills offense.

The Bills just found a guy with some great bloodlines that fills that pass catching RB spot. He can work the slot, play wide...runs a 4.42-40.  Great pickup! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

i forgot only power backs can play in the one snow game we get every two years, but not shifty guys. just ask powerhouse straight line runner Shady 

Snow. Hahaha. Josh still your best runner your best at short yardage runner and your best at breaking tackles. Shady Mccoy wasny on a Bills' team this talented and the point is you fill the need to get W's. You're still taxing your quarterbacks longevity. Idgaf about the appeal of the breathtaking plays they guy can make.  I want first downs and time of possession and a chance to actually get the superbowl monkey off every loyal Bills fans back. You go wave your towel and be in awe over the clown. He doesn't take anything off the load the qb has on his back. Maybe they don't care cause everyone sure buys it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.