Rd 2, Pick 63 (31): RB James Cook, Georgia

Hapless Bills Fan

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

šŸ˜… the saving graceā€¦. ā€œAllen can do it allā€¦ especially when McBeane force his handā€.

Mellow dramatic much? You do this every season, please control your desire to post your displeasure/ opinion on this fifty plus times, try this instead; Count the number of pass catchers that we so far have on this offense, lots of play makers, and now yet another weapon for opposing defenses to have to plan for,Ā 

Ā 

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 3

Itā€™s kinda funny I was telling everyone I talk to we just need to find our Dalvin Cook in this draft and our offense will be unstoppable!! And guess what? We got his younger faster brother! His vision and catching are top notch! This is going to be fun to watch next year!! I love this team and what they do!! šŸ»Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Football said:

Itā€™s kinda funny I was telling everyone I talk to we just need to find our Dalvin Cook in this draft and our offense will be unstoppable!! And guess what? We got his younger faster brother! His vision and catching are top notch! This is going to be fun to watch next year!! I love this team and what they do!! šŸ»Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

While I can see the excitement he is not anywhere close to the runner that Dalvin is. He is similar as a pass catcher but Dalvin is a better runner and blocker by a mile

14 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

For context, here's the moments before Cook was on TV - no wonder he was pissed off!!
Ā 

Ā 

that makes me feel better, especially cause its a feel good moment. monster big brother hyped, friends n family hyped up too much haha good practice for when the ralph is rockinĀ 

11 minutes ago, Process said:

I'm still kind of upset we watched all those WRs go before us and didn't make a move. But at the end of the day we added a playmaker on O, which was needed big time. I like it.Ā 

Amen brother. Ā It was painful to watch those WR go. Ā So painful. Ā Knowing all along that the chiefs would get Moore. Ā The perfect fit for that system. Meanwhile schoen drafts Robinson and Bb drafts Thorntonā€¦..wtf

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is this how incredibly petty you are?Ā 
Ā 

You typically are strong with WR draft picksā€¦remember when you called Denzel Mims a weapon? šŸ˜‚

Also Crowder >> BeasleyĀ 

Ā 

oh wait ā€¦ that backfired as heā€™s now here so now what

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Death, taxes, and Beane throwing his second round pick in the garbage.

Ā 

Ā 

There is a bit of a "needy" fill to this draft so far.Ā ;)

Ā 

Like maybe if Levi Wallace had been wearing different underwear and JD McKissic hadn't reneged they might have drafted 2 players at entirely different positions.Ā :lol:

Ā 

If $7M worth of free agents changed your round 1 and 2 draft process......that's not a great sign.

Ā 

I like both players though. Ā  Ā Cooks is the best RB in the pass game in this draft IMO. Ā Ā 

• Agree 5

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Amen brother. Ā It was painful to watch those WR go. Ā So painful. Ā Knowing all along that the chiefs would get Moore. Ā The perfect fit for that system. Meanwhile schoen drafts Robinson and Bb drafts Thorntonā€¦..wtf

Ā 

I wonder if players sometimes make it clear where they want to go, and if the feeling is mutual other franchises decide to leave well alone?

13 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

Completely unfair. Nobody's wishing IR it's just injuries are a large part of the game. This guy is not your inside bruising type he's finesse and doesn't fit the need everyone is excited he might fill. He's gonna disappear in this climate

i forgot only power backs can play in the one snow game we get every two years, but not shifty guys. just ask powerhouse straight line runner Shady McCoy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

Another weapon for Josh that makes us even more dangerous. Absolutely love the pick.

I told my buddy last week, if the bills answer the question at cb, get a rb that can take a check down and burn a linebacker, ill be happy. So to say the least I'm happy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.