Rd 2, Pick 63 (31): RB James Cook, Georgia

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well his reaction on the video said otherwise. Regardless he’s a Bill and I wish this kid nothing but instant success with this offense 

Geezus you people over react and and force too much conspiracy theory stuff into everything.  

All evidence shows he’s excited to be here.  Stop pushing this false narrative 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Who the hell knows what happened on the video. For all we know someone acted out of line in his house around the time he got picked and thats why they were telling everyone to get out. Lets not just make the assumption that he hated going to the Bills, especially as he is saying the opposite now.

I like that Beane traded down and got the couple extra 6th round picks. Means that the Bills can get back into the 4th round or they can get some guys that will fill out their 90 man roster, works either way. Lets go get an OL, TE, or Speed WR in round 3.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

Ok. Hope you're right.  He don't fit in my opinion. Probably more of an IR guy than his brother. Hall or Walker fit. Run Josh run. All you again pal

great post for only your 26th post. seems like a good number to walk away at. wishing IR on our 2nd rd pick because your legendary scouting is better than beane? draft really brings out the worst of our fanbase

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Who the hell knows what happened on the video. For all we know someone acted out of line in his house around the time he got picked and thats why they were telling everyone to get out. Lets not just make the assumption that he hated going to the Bills, especially as he is saying the opposite now.

I like that Beane traded down and got the couple extra 6th round picks. Means that the Bills can get back into the 4th round or they can get some guys that will fill out their 90 man roster, works either way. Lets go get an OL, TE, or Speed WR in round 3.

Two punters to try out for job.  Coach McD loves competition.

The NFL's next set of brothers

Cook is the younger brother of Minnesota Vikingsrunning back Dalvin Cook. He's about 10 pounds lighter and doesn't have the same physicality as his older brother. James Cook is a slashing runner and is adept at catching the ball out of the backfield. Buffalo hosts Minnesota in 2022.

• Like (+1) 1

I love this pick for the next 4 years.  

I thought we missed the boat by not trading up in rd 2 for Skyy moore, Pickens, McBride or Pierce.  We missed the boat on the top playmakers and RBs so trading back was the right move.  Getting 2 additional picks and drafting the best playmaker on the board.  Sure, it would’ve been nice to trade back further, but missing out on him would’ve really stunk.  

It might not be the value that some like, but we added someone that’s dangerous with the ball in his hands and catching out of the backfield.  Great teams can afford luxuries.  Let’s enjoy him.  He’s fun  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2

• SDS changed the title to Rd 2, Pick 63 (31): RB James Cook, Georgia
25 minutes ago, Augie said:

Nope, still have a worker here I’m trying to prompt and usher out. But I do trust the Bills FO. As always, time will tell. 

Oh he didn’t look fully aware of what was happening- not shy, not disinterested, just toast. 

honestly he looked like he expected to be a day 3 pick 😂 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.