Rd 2, Pick 63 (31): RB James Cook, Georgia

Hapless Bills Fan

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Wanted an elite Athlete weapon in one of these two rounds. Got that elite athlete weapon. 

now OL would work in 3rd. Or even another elite athlete weapon will work. 

maybe even another DB would be fine as long as he has speed. 

those 6ths will go along way in shoring the IOL depth. 

My guess is DB next.  Then we start adding linemen.  

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He takes Singletary’s place I believe after next year.  I don’t see Beane extended him.

As well as another rb in rd 3-4 next year I’m sure.  

i have zero expectations…..but how amazing would it be if last season kit a fire under moss and he puts in the work to take his game to the next level.  Motor did going into his 3rd year.  Maybe moss does the same.  If he does, he could be a solid thunder and lightning combo with Cook.  

• Like (+1) 1

I think I mocked Cook to the Bills in more than 75% of the mocks I did this Draft season. Granted it was in the 3rd Round, I figured they may trade up to the mid 3rd to secure him, but the way the WR's flew in this Draft I understand taking him here...

I absolutely LOVE Cook for this team...I just love the fit. He's arguably the best pass catching RB in this Draft with a twist...He can beat Defenses deep...4.42 speed, he's played in big games...and it may not be a big deal, but the NFL is a family business for him.

This is a luxury pick...it's a specific chess piece...But I don't think there is a single NFL Defense that is happy about the Bills adding James Cook to this Offense...Not one...B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

What this boils down to is we finally got a homerun hitter at RB. That 4.4 speed shows up in pads, not just in shorts. He also is a heck of a receiver out of the backfield. He will contribute this year. 

Now we just have to block it up for him!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.