NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

He looked mad at something. Heard a F bomb. Not a big deal, but hope he comes to love us. 

Why the F would he be p!ssed to come to Buffalo??  Great team, great QB, great culture.. and the dude will get touches. 

Buffalo not fun enough for him?  Too cold?  Really wanna know if he was salty or something else was going on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Okay... Can SOMEONE start picking QB's, so maybe ANYONE drops to us?

how are is your draft wish list doing? I know you are keeping it close to the vest so just in general terms so far.......not to jinx 🙂

What I find personally disappointing is not the picks themselves, rather how it seems, at least at first glance, that they're prioritizing needs over BPA. I could be wrong, but just how i see it. I thought this draft would be a great opportunity to just go after BPA, especially after yesterdays CB pick. Hopefully allow the BPA to develop behind whoever is the starter if they're not ready yet

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

I’m not sure how anyone can complain about being two picks in and coming away with Kaiir Elam and James Cook.  

I will say that I’m expecting something to happen this round that confirms my confidence in the Front Office.   I like the two picks… a little concerned that there’s only a few WR’s left that can take WR3 away from us having to give any meaningful snaps to Kumerow, Stevenson or Hodgins. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

Wait a Minute.....does Kyle Brandt get iced out of announcing  any Buffalo draft picks at all? 

Only if Beane trades our 3rd for 4 6th rd picks

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.