NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

My God that dude probly talks to his appliance repair man for hours about absolutely nothing 

Unrelated to draft but this reminds me yesterday I was going for a walk/run in my neighborhood and a (very) elderly gentleman in my neighborhood was having his house powerwashed - he was holding the hose for the power wash guy and following him around - the first time I pass them I hear the guy yell "You can let it go!" - then the next time around like 15 mins later he's still holding the hose following the guy around and I hear the guy yell "You don't have to do that!"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ojabo would be classic Baltimore, wait, let the board come to you.

Every single year they crush it. Without premium picks. People want to talk about the Jets and Giants. Like multiple first round and top ten picks, your draft is going to be great. The Ravens do such good work every year, without premium picks. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Agree 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Ravens are the best, most consistent, drafting team in football. 

If you'd said in January they could snag Hamilton, Ojabo and Linderbaum people would have laughed. 

They are very good at it. Granted they lost their best WR in part to do it.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Ravens are the best, most consistent, drafting team in football. 

If you'd said in January they could snag Hamilton, Ojabo and Linderbaum people would have laughed. 

Agree. And I hate it. Whether comp picks or guys falling in their lap, the draft ALWAYS seems to fall their way. 

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay time for an update on my board..... top 10 BPA....

1. Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia

2. David Ojabo*, Edge, Michigan

3. Cam Thomas, DE, San Diego State

4. Malik Willis, QB, Liberty

5. Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan

6. George Pickens^, WR, Georgia

7. DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M

8. Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama

9. Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming

10. Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati

Could one of those three receivers get to #57??

Not gonna jinx it by saying his name, but I like #10.😁

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Unrelated to draft but this reminds me yesterday I was going for a walk/run in my neighborhood and a (very) elderly gentleman in my neighborhood was having his house powerwashed - he was holding the hose for the power wash guy and following him around - the first time I pass them I hear the guy yell "You can let it go!" - then the next time around like 15 mins later he's still holding the hose following the guy around and I hear the guy yell "You don't have to do that!"

You sure it's unrelated to the draft? Are you sure the old guy wasn't Ed Mariano?

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.