NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

44 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Not sure we come away with a WR anymore. A TE, OL, P, and more DBs is my best guess. There are also a few interesting DL around at this juncture. 

Top 30 visitors left:

Brandon Smith LB (not sure they double up but he would be Tremaine backup)

Spencer Burford OL

Isaiah Spiller RB

Isaiah Likely TE

Jalen Wydermyer TE

James Mitchell TE

From the lists that we put together here, they also met with:

Charlie Kolar TE

Cade Otton TE

Charleston Rambo WR

Isaiah Thomas DE

Cole Turner TE

Perrion Winfrey DT

Josh Thompson DB

Matt Ariaza P

There are probably more i missed, but TE seems likely at some point. 

Isaiah Likely would be a great receiving option to add. They missed out on WRs worth taking.

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Not a fan of Willis going to Tennessee. I was rooting for him to succeed but now that’s tough to do because if he develops to his potential, the titans are going to be a really scary team.

Yeah, he's a really nice fella. Too bad I have to root against him now . . .  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

But they should have 2 All-Pros, 3 Pro Bowlers, and only 3 rotational players based on the track record of all the other GMs. In addition in my official mock 3.0 we landed Jameson Williams, Evan Neal, and traded for Derrick Henry with the Titans covering all but $15.00 of his contract. In fairness I had to trade away our 4th pick, Kumerow, the 8th linebacker whose name I can’t recall but has tremendous value, an autographed picture of Josh Allen in shorts, and some salty snacks… but it is clear I am a better GM than Beane based on my haul

Hysterical!

14 hours ago, Nitro said:

Harrison Phillips, Dawson Knox, Devin Singletary, Cody Ford, AJ Epenesa, Zack Moss, Boogie Basham and Spencer Brown are the 2nd and 3rd round picks by Beane.   Four starters and four rotational players.  Solid track record IMO.

Am I the only one that thinks that's a sorry group of players?  Outside of Knox, none of those guys are special.

19 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

Am I the only one that thinks that's a sorry group of players?  Outside of Knox, none of those guys are special.

The draft analysis for the past 5 years the Bills as one of the best drafting teams.  

On 5/1/2022 at 7:54 AM, soflabillsfan1 said:

Not based on any of those players.

If you are a better judge of the draft than those who are paid to offer these assessments well you are very under appreciated. Contact the NFL Network and ESPN.

On 5/4/2022 at 6:20 PM, Nitro said:

If you are a better judge of the draft than those who are paid to offer these assessments well you are very under appreciated. Contact the NFL Network and ESPN.

You realize the draft is 7 rounds right?  No one is talking up the Bill's drafts based on the picks you provided.  I'd also be taking a pay cut to do an analysis job so no thanks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Floydboy12 said:

I do think the Bills FO does a great job finding values in later rounds. In my opinion outside of Allen, their picks in rounds 1 and 2 are a little shaky. But still time for them to grow and get better. 

They've been good in round 1.    

In round 2 under Beane.........they haven't selected a productive player yet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.