NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Bell is interesting.  I know he was underwhelming at the combine, but he was outstanding in a major conference.  

Similar to Gabe Davis in that regard.  Not a great combine but good film.

24 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

so.....4 6th round picks arent making the team. Has to have a trade somewhere right?

Maybe, but Sal said during his discussion with Beane last year that the Bills traded back to get extra picks because with a stocked roster - it is hard to get UDFAs.

I would expect a trade up, but keeping most of the picks - we need so many players for camp.

Just now, mob16151 said:

I mean worse case

Pectoralis major injuries can range from contusions (bruises) and inflammation to complete tears and frequently result in pain, weakness, deformity in the contour of the chest, and, ultimately, a decline in overall shoulder function

i know all about pec tears being a Powerlifter, thankfully have never torn mine. However it is something that can be played with ounce it heals especially at LB.

14 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I don't hold that against Gunner. We were all mostly guilty of that hot take. 

I hear yeah, but it was more than a hot take.  He said to mark this post that Allen sucks and will bust!  If you wanna be bold and say mark this post, you must be reminded from time to time.

Edited by Lieutenant Aldo Raine

1 minute ago, mob16151 said:

I mean worse case

Pectoralis major injuries can range from contusions (bruises) and inflammation to complete tears and frequently result in pain, weakness, deformity in the contour of the chest, and, ultimately, a decline in overall shoulder function

What are they going to do about the fact that he's under 6 feet and under 230.  For us I just don't see any LB that size coming in and doing more than what Edmunds does.  He'd basically be a better tackling shorter Milano.

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I hear yeah, but it was more than a hot take.  He said to mark this post that Allen sucks and will bust!  

I did. I haven't ever denied it. Glad to be wrong. If you are going to have opinions on draft prospects you will miss some. That's life. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.