NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I do like both Elam and Cook, but I'm definitely frustrated that so many WR's I really liked were taken so much earlier than I thought they would go.

I guess the upside is that positions like OL and LB are still stocked pretty well. Beane sees value, and is fishing for it. I get it... Man is more patient than I am. 

Colleges are WR factories now though.  It's not like this class is going to be an anomaly when it comes to WR talent, this is the new normal.  I agree that there are lots of exciting receivers, but no reason to reach or overpay if you believe every year is gonna have prospects like this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bruffalo said:

Colleges are WR factories now though.  It's not like this class is going to be an anomaly when it comes to WR talent, this is the new normal.  I agree that there are lots of exciting receivers, but no reason to reach or overpay if you believe every year is gonna have prospects like this. 

I'm only sad because you're right. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bruffalo said:

Given the state of NFL drafting and contracts, a bunch of dudes who would have been RBs in the past are playing WR now.

• Agree 1

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Also, if I say a name, they WILL be picked... Or at least that's how it's always been in the past.

This year, I haven't said anything... And many players I liked were picked...

I don't know how to beat the draft, but I am trying!

the football gods are fickle mate. I havent found any way to beat them either .

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.