NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

It’s true though…

True enough, but…, 

1 hour ago, NEBranch said:

Sabres win!

Honest admission here. I have been watching Jeannerets last call game tonight. Havent watched 1 second of draft. Have followed this board laughing my A** off at so much humor, imparted some quips of my own too , sarcasm etc.. Enjoyable evening, thank you TBD er's!

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Why the F would he be p!ssed to come to Buffalo??  Great team, great QB, great culture.. and the dude will get touches. 

Buffalo not fun enough for him?  Too cold?  Really wanna know if he was salty or something else was going on.

his mother was telling him to take the garbage out.

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Arguably the two biggest needs have been addressed.  I wouldn't mind using some of those picks to move up in the third and get somebody like Calvin Austin III or Parham now.

Calvin Austin would be amazing and 1 of my favorite players in this draft but sadly he wasn't a draft visit and seems to be the theme, love the player though

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

how are is your draft wish list doing? I know you are keeping it close to the vest so just in general terms so far.......not to jinx 🙂

I do like both Elam and Cook, but I'm definitely frustrated that so many WR's I really liked were taken so much earlier than I thought they would go.

I guess the upside is that positions like OL and LB are still stocked pretty well. Beane sees value, and is fishing for it. I get it... Man is more patient than I am. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I do like both Elam and Cook, but I'm definitely frustrated that so many WR's I really liked were taken so much earlier than I thought they would go.

I guess the upside is that positions like OL and LB are still stocked pretty well. Beane sees value, and is fishing for it. I get it... Man is more patient than I am. 

Also, if I say a name, they WILL be picked... Or at least that's how it's always been in the past.

This year, I haven't said anything... And many players I liked were picked...

I don't know how to beat the draft, but I am trying!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.