NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

Ready for whomever the Chiefs pick to set the board on fire again. "Oh no, they screwed us!"

To be fair, I think it’s more likely than not that actually happened twice so far. It’s obvious Bean hates the board in the second. And I’d think McDuffie was ranked higher than Elam. Of course we will never know the truth. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Can someone explain the Breece Hall thing? I don’t understand why it took him so long to get out there? 

He was staying in a local hotel...probably to minimize the Green Room "embarrassment".

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

To be fair, I think it’s more likely than not that actually happened twice so far. It’s obvious Bean hates the board in the second. And I’d think McDuffie was ranked higher than Elam. Of course we will never know the truth. 

They didn't bring McDuffie in for a visit.  So no.

8 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Nope should have used all the later picks to move up, 2 or three impact players are much more useful than a bunch of late round scrubs…

If we used all our 5th, 2 6ths and their 7th  could have moved up 10 or 11 spots to 46.  While that's a significant jump up, not likely they'd ever have done that anyway, so moving up really wasn't much of a realistic option.  Plus was there someone at that point they valued much higher?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.