NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Knox is a TE and McKenzie/Crowder are strictly slot guys.  

Unless Dorsey takes us back to the Stone age, we need a legit WR3 to rotate in outside. 

Need to start looking for Gabe Davis replacement.  UFA after next year.  Can't see how we can afford him, unless the cap does explode.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

To what end? To pick up 4th round camp bodies?

If they don't have anyone with a true 2nd round grade left it would make sense to move back to have more bites at the apple, every now and then a "camp body" surprises the coaches and ends up being a meaningful player. 

16 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Unrelated to draft but this reminds me yesterday I was going for a walk/run in my neighborhood and a (very) elderly gentleman in my neighborhood was having his house powerwashed - he was holding the hose for the power wash guy and following him around - the first time I pass them I hear the guy yell "You can let it go!" - then the next time around like 15 mins later he's still holding the hose following the guy around and I hear the guy yell "You don't have to do that!"

I work a job somewhat similar to this (a service job basically). I can't tell you how many times I've had this kind of thing happen over the years. There's certain people you just have to kindly be like, sorry I have to go. It's older people mainly, but can be anyone really. It's terribly annoying 

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

They were trying to push the QBs for the draft, which means none of these guys are that great

they were pushing Malik Wills for some reason and we’re bashing Pickett for some reason. Pickett goes #20 and Malik Wills still on the board almost into the third round.  Very interesting. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.