NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Knox is a TE and McKenzie/Crowder are strictly slot guys.  

Unless Dorsey takes us back to the Stone age, we need a legit WR3 to rotate in outside. 

Knox is in there because he’s gonna get a ton of targets. Crowder/McKenzie are the slot guys. Rookie WR Is gonna have to battle it out with Kumerow and Stevenson.

Edited by streetkings01

I want a G, S or LB. We need to start drafting people to train under the current starters that might be on their way out. We have our top 4 WRs set and Bean is on record saying you can pick up good receivers in pretty much any draft. Talent at S and LB drops off precipitously at LB and S at the next tier. If you want a developmental WR draft Velus-Jones in the 3rd. Isaiah Spiller I'd be cool with too. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

AFC East is gonna be a little tougher than Bills fans think. Joe Douglas and staff are killing it

From where they were picking in the draft they should be killing it. Oh not to mention Seattle giving them dumb picks for Jamal Adams. I literally could have made the Jets first 4 picks.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.