NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

5 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I want Parham or Likely or Muma. We know of 5 projected 2nd rounder pre-draft visitors though: 3 are gone - the two left are Muma and Christian Harris.

This this is an interesting point - will we look to draft someone who visited? If so, what do we do if one is picked; trade up or hope the other is still there at 57? And, if not do we trade back? Hope not, personally.

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He started playing better second part of season. Mims didn't help his cause. Douglas and staff will concentrate on OL, probably, the remainder of draft. Additions of Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall will help his development

We shall see. I see the jets as one of those teams that wont win til the Johnson's are gone.

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

They are very good at it. Granted they lost their best WR in part to do it.

That's why I don't get the praise at this stage; they've drafted well but they have a massive hole on their roster which hasn't been addressed yet.

Both professional and amateur draftniks all make a common mistake; the rank the players against each other. So, they give positional grades based upon that particular draft class. It becomes really important who is the best WR or RB or CB in that draft. But as soon as a guy is drafted, that becomes irrelevant. All that matters is how a player ranks against all the other dudes at that position on the team they go to and all the other players in the league. I would argue that this is a weak draft. The Jets are adding some of the best players from a weak draft and we added a bunch of dudes that we already know can play in this league including Von f***ing Miller.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.