NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Agree but they’ve made some killer moves to put themselves in positions to draft studs. 

Jeez… they have a top CB, top WR, Top RB, and stud DE.  Literally looking at 4 impact starters one day 1… in just over one round of drafting. 

That's what happens when you have a billion picks. They still have shown no ability to put it together.  Maybe this will be the year but I'm not betting on it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Look I love Hall.

The fit is atrocious and a stupid pick by the Jets who clearly celebrated too hard last night thinking they won the Super Bowl

Just curious. Why bad pick/fit?

wont he be getting a ton of dump-offs from Wilson?

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Agree but they’ve made some killer moves to put themselves in positions to draft studs. 

Jeez… they have a top CB, top WR, Top RB, and stud DE.  Literally looking at 4 impact starters one day 1… in just over one round of drafting. 

Because they are a bad team.  That’s what put them in the position to do this.

Just wait until their contracts come up.  If they hit on them all, no way they can pay them, some will have to go.   If they don’t hit, some will have to go.

They have a bad QB and we have Josh.  I’ll take it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

As a Bills fan, I prefer that I be wrong, very wrong. Cause he’s going to be a problem. Thankfully their QB sucks. 

That’s exactly why it’s unlikely that he’s going to be a problem-because their QB sucks. Without a QB and string passing game a RB isn’t going to be successful against 8 man fronts.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Look I love Hall.

The fit is atrocious and a stupid pick by the Jets who clearly celebrated too hard last night thinking they won the Super Bowl

What a great draft by the Jets. They have closed the gap in the next few year's is their QB can play. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.