NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

To everybody saying stuff like "The Jets are killing it!" How couldn't they be killing it with the billion picks they have?

Frankly the last 3 years I've heard the same thing about the Jets winning the draft, and every year the Jets end up 5-12. I'm not worried until they prove otherwise. 

I was one who wanted a stud RB for the bills.dissapointed to see the consensus best RB go to a division opponent. Wilson has showed potential aswell

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

To everybody saying stuff like "The Jets are killing it!" How couldn't they be killing it with the billion picks they have?

Frankly the last 3 years I've heard the same thing about the Jets winning the draft, and every year the Jets end up 5-12. I'm not worried until they prove otherwise. 

They also still have Zac Efron as their quarterback...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Seems like some fans are missing those good old days where we had a lot of picks and high ones to!  And man more often then not we won the draft.  I'm so jealous of Jets fans.  When you're a sorry Super Bowl contender like the Bills these drafts are so boring and they hardly talk about us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Let’s see if Josh Allen’s tweets some angry tweets today. 

I doubt it highly. Why stir THAT pot when they are drafting to better the team? He's not gonna hate on it. and his style isnt to talk smack towards anybody unless on the field.........my perception anyway . anyway we'll see.

28 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Why a Center? Morse under contract for 3 more seasons and his backup Bates under 4 years. Honestly a RB makes sense, it's just a matter of what we're looking at a compliment or bell cow?

I actually have no good reason.  Just a feeling. It could be a G/C

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Agree but they’ve made some killer moves to put themselves in positions to draft studs. 

Jeez… they have a top CB, top WR, Top RB, and stud DE.  Literally looking at 4 impact starters one day 1… in just over one round of drafting. 

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Damn the jets smashing it

Owner, GM, Head Coach and QB.

They are adding talent, but none of the above have changed and that’s what makes your franchise great! 

We got all that! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.