NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Does anyone know how much it will take for us to move up from #57 to around #37??? I don’t really know much about the trade value chart…. Would love to see move up for a RB or a WR. 

Bills send 57, Motor and 5th to Giants. Bills get Giants 36. Giants use 5th in trade for Baker Mayfield. Daboll has his QB1 and reclamation project. Giants win NFC East with Baker

• Vomit 1

• UKBillFan changed the title to NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread
6 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Yep…the one where our HC crapped his pants with a lead with 13 seconds left. He didn’t do a single thing right in those 13 seconds. 

Wait was he on the field?? Or was it that “No 1 defense” that continually showed it cannot handle speed all year?  

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Wait was he on the field?? Or was it that “No 1 defense” that continually showed it cannot handle speed all year?  

Really?  He called the plays. And oh by the way…he called TWO timeouts to get them “lined up” for the wrong calls. Whatever man…you think what you want and I’ll do the same. 

And if you wanna mock the number one defense…go look at the rankings. They don’t lie. Can’t wait to hear your baseless rebuttal. 

Edited by whorlnut

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Really?  He called the plays. And oh by the way…he called TWO timeouts to get them “lined up” for the wrong calls. Whatever man…you think what you want and I’ll do the same. 

And if you wanna mock the number one defense…go look at the rankings. They don’t lie. Can’t wait to hear your baseless rebuttal. 

This is a thread about what happens in the 2022 NFL Draft for picks 2 and 3.  Especially who Brandon Beane picks.

There are plenty of other threads about what you want to talk about.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

To me this is where the draft is going to get really interesting. Now that CB is addressed there are so many different directions the Bills can go in.

Our team is so deep that from here on out we can basically take value and feel comfortable with that. I'd love a WR, RB, or even some IOL depth but there are great arguments for LB, S, hell I wouldn't rule out taking another CB even.

So fun.

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Glad you started one UK.  

I'm hoping people have gotten over a 4th round trade up for a much needed CB.

Personally, I looking forward for a couple of offensive picks in round 2 and 3.  If not I'm interested in what Beane has in mind.

Go Bills!

I’m over it (was not a huge fan of the trade but the pick is growing on me.). At any rate also want offense unless a great, better D prospect who is there (could be a few Travis Jones, some safeties and a few LB’s). 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.