NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I hope I'm not treading on any toes by posting this but, with less than half an hour to go, I thought it'd be a good idea to post a thread.

Glad you started one UK.  

I'm hoping people have gotten over a 4th round trade up for a much needed CB.

Personally, I looking forward for a couple of offensive picks in round 2 and 3.  If not I'm interested in what Beane has in mind.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

We should have figured a defensive minded HC was going to choose a defensive player in the 1st. I was hoping he went against the grain though

It will never happen. I’m convinced. Yes they got Allen and traded a first for Diggs, but actually picking weapons for Allen is not happening. I’m bracing for defense and then I’ll turn the tv off. It’s getting ridiculous. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

It will never happen. I’m convinced. Yes they got Allen and traded a first for Diggs, but actually picking weapons for Allen is not happening. I’m bracing for defense and then I’ll turn the tv off. It’s getting ridiculous. 

I realize this is the flavor of the day but I think "ridiculous" is hyperbole. However, I like the Elam pick (man coverage) and the positional choice in the first given our roster. Positionally, I hope for IOL/WR in the next two rounds in either order. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s my thing…we had the top defense in the league last year. They have improved it. How much more can you improve?  Meanwhile…the offense is status quo cause they won’t invest too resources into it. Four 1 year deals are supposed to excite us?  Come on…

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

We should have figured a defensive minded HC was going to choose a defensive player in the 1st. I was hoping he went against the grain though

Im completely fine with Kaiir Elam.  Love the player and, as annoying as it is, yes the defense needs a player like this. 

Tonight… tonight should be solely focused on how do we make life easier for 17. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Maybe we will get lucky and package the rest of our picks and get back into the 3rd and select another defensive pick! 

Hopefully…gotta “double dip” on corner…smfh🙄

Just now, SCBills said:

Im completely fine with Kaiir Elam.  Love the player and, as annoying as it is, yes the defense needs a player like this. 

Tonight… tonight should be solely focused on how do we make life easier for 17. 

I’d love to think that’s the case…I just won’t believe it till I see it.

Feel we probably go 50/50 offense/defense tonight.  

Tonight as far as offense I see o-line, WR or RB depth in that order.  Defense would probably be LB depth.

Not a ton of holes on this team.  Maybe we use some draft capital to move up or grab a pick in a higher round.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

You mean that Top end Defense that couldn’t stop a Cold in KC and we lost while our status quo no weapon offense dropped over 40?  

Yep…the one where our HC crapped his pants with a lead with 13 seconds left. He didn’t do a single thing right in those 13 seconds. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.