Beane's Press Conference

FlaFitz1

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

When? He said he didn't have 32 firsts. Where did he say he had 21? And why would he offer up that information? 

I am pretty sure dog is typing in his sleep at this point.......you have to let him ease himself back to bed without forceful attempts.

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

When? He said he didn't have 32 firsts. Where did he say he had 21? And why would he offer up that information? 

I don’t remember if he said specifically how many first round grades he had, but I read or listened to something where he said or implied he didn’t have 25 first round grades.  So it was less than 25

49 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t remember if he said specifically how many first round grades he had, but I read or listened to something where he said or implied he didn’t have 25 first round grades.  So it was less than 25

Yea he said the most he had EVER had was 25 in answer to a question. He said this year was fewer than many other years. I don't think he committed to a number. I'd be surprised if it was as many as 21. Most people I speak to think the over / under this year around the league was about 17.5

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he said the most he had EVER had was 25 in answer to a question. He said this year was fewer than many other years. I don't think he committed to a number. I'd be surprised if it was as many as 21. Most people I speak to think the over / under this year around the league was about 17.5

Yeah not sure he specified a number, just was definitely lower than where we picked is all I was getting at

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.