Youse had a nice run

Jimmy Spagnola

16 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Day 2 of the beat down for youse.  Thanks for letting us get this guy boneheads.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Spags, my JESTS Wiseass friend,  you do realize you will always lose twice a year when we have JA17.  you will perpetually lose until you get a guy like our guy, and Wilson although may be a competent QB in the making, he’s no Allen.  

Allen has been in the MVP voting for two years.  He’s neck and neck with Mahomes.  You need youre unicorn, and you don’t have it.  It’s ok as the Cheats, and Fins don’t have it either.

You may be closing in on them so good luck as I have nothing against the Jets.  Some Jets fans are a pain, but they were just simply jealous of us as a far superior team. 

The drought ended five years ago.  It won’t restart as long as Beane (GM if the year), McD (rated as second or third each year for several years), and most importantly Allen.

I know you like having fun so enjoy that of Saleh is the real deal will make you better this year.  Maybe you get lucky and make 8-9.  You’re absolutely no competition for us.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.