Youse had a nice run

Jimmy Spagnola

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

It’s over.

Enjoy your consigliere prize corner cuz we got the best one.  No way your guy can stop our new receiver and your old guy has a busted knee.  Then we got a guy to smack that smug look of your surfer quarterback’s face.  You even lost your backup to the Steelers so what is youse gonna do in the 2nd quarter when Allen is in the tent or ambulance?  We play youse twice so that’s like a double tap.  Bye bye.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Happy you're back Spags, my wingtips have been looking a little scuffed up lately. Go on and grab your shine box for me. Maybe you don't remember so good, I told you to show some class if you ever showed your face around here again, I'm going to have to use you as a human footstool again to teach you a lesson. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I thought you were dead

Beat me to it, 😂

35 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Browsed one of their boards…Jets fans are reallllly feeling themselves after last night.

They should be happy. It’s difficult to blow it when you have that much draft capital but they did well on paper. 

In order to turn around a franchise you need to bring in talent. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

It’s over.

Enjoy your consigliere prize corner cuz we got the best one.  No way your guy can stop our new receiver and your old guy has a busted knee.  Then we got a guy to smack that smug look of your surfer quarterback’s face.  You even lost your backup to the Steelers so what is youse gonna do in the 2nd quarter when Allen is in the tent or ambulance?  We play youse twice so that’s like a double tap.  Bye bye.

Enjoy trying to compete with the Dolphins and Pats for say 2nd or 3rd place.

2 hours ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Sauce barely knew the route out of the green room...

the smack talk from new Joysey from the basement of the AFC........... **holds my hand to my ear** I can't hear you your voice is faint.........as is the chance the jests will dominate Buffalo this year Spaggy

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

It’s over.

Ahhh Spags. Setting yourself up for your yearly disappointment a bit early this year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.