Youse had a nice run

Jimmy Spagnola

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

It’s over.

Enjoy your consigliere prize corner cuz we got the best one.  No way your guy can stop our new receiver and your old guy has a busted knee.  Then we got a guy to smack that smug look of your surfer quarterback’s face.  You even lost your backup to the Steelers so what is youse gonna do in the 2nd quarter when Allen is in the tent or ambulance?  We play youse twice so that’s like a double tap.  Bye bye.

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

DANG.  I went to bed early.  Did we draft Tom Hagen?  He's not a wartime consigliere.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Jets did very well. 

In April. I will be worried about them if they start doing well Sept - Dec. Even then I won't be that worried as we have Allen. AFCE QB's are Allen and the 3 stooges. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

It’s over.

Enjoy your consigliere prize corner cuz we got the best one.  No way your guy can stop our new receiver and your old guy has a busted knee.  Then we got a guy to smack that smug look of your surfer quarterback’s face.  You even lost your backup to the Steelers so what is youse gonna do in the 2nd quarter when Allen is in the tent or ambulance?  We play youse twice so that’s like a double tap.  Bye bye.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The jets killed it.  Great draft.  Now get yourself a Josh Allen instead of a high school musical actor and you’ll be in business

In all seriousness they definitely are the clubhouse leaders by a wide margin heading into day 2 of the draft...3 blue chip players in one round is hard o do in any draft.  Too bad we still have Josh Allen and they don't.

Edited by Big Turk

Same ole story with the Jets.  Stop me if you've heard this one

April- "Joe Douglas and the Jets are stocked with 1st round picks to bolster their roster and make waves in the AFC East."

November- "The Jets are officially out of playoff contention.  Joe Douglas is on the hot seat"

I remember when that was the Bills story every year too.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

your problem is that the Bills did not stand pat:

rebuilt the D line - Settle, Jones, Von Miller - more size and more pass rush

changed the O-line coach - focus on athletic not power - more focus on improving running game, catching more passes out of backfield

and

double tight end working well last season and improved with OJ Howard

we got better and we excel at mid-round picks which is the strength of this draft...

21 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Sauce barely knew the route out of the green room...

That was pretty funny. He clearly got himself turned around.  A great quality for a CB for sure.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

It’s over.

The Jest have had an absolutely fantastic draft so far.  It’ll be up to your QB, coaches, ownership and front office to hold back your team.  I am confident they’re up to it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In all seriousness they definitely are the clubhouse leaders by a wide margin heading into day 2 of the draft...3 blue chip players in one round is hard o do in any draft.  Too bad we still have Josh Allen and they don't.

Definitely.  They killed it.  Well done Joe Douglas. 

14 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

DANG.  I went to bed early.  Did we draft Tom Hagen?  He's not a wartime consigliere.

giphy.gif

Jimmy Spags will never get the AFC East! I don't care how many d**o g****a w*p greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork!

• Like (+1) 1

Spags, Great to hear from you again! Looks like on paper, youse guys had a good first round. The Jets remind me of the playoff drought Bills, as the Bills would always stack up on defense to try and shut down Brady, but the Bills always had 💩 at QB. So, youse guys can try and load up on defense to try and shut down Allen and the Bills offense, but youse ain’t going nowhere without a QB. Expect the Bills to be your daddy for another year! Go Bills!!!

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!

S-U-C-K Suck Suck Suck!!!

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.