2022 NFL Draft - Day 1 Debrief

GunnerBill

I

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not from memory. He got hurt in the title game.

I know he got hurt in the title game.  I just watched a YouTube highlight reel from that game and it appears Williams did get hurt, but Alabama already had the game well in hand.  Cincinnati was excited when Williams was out of the game.  I didn't remember that either.

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Speaking of Seattle where is @FFadpecr? I will never criticise someone for having a strong (see what I did there?) opinion but he was basically completely unwilling to listen to any argument that the Seattle Seahawks were not going to draft Carson Strong at #9 overall. If you are gonna go in that strong you need to come back and eat crow when you miss. 

If it were literally anyone else, I'd be DYING for Seattle to take Strong in the 2nd just so FFadpecr could come back and talk about how right his process was (regardless of how ludicrous it was), but John Schneider is too good of a person to wish that on...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.