Pats' fans melting down over 1st rd pick, Video of McVay laughing at the pick... Brutal!

Inigo Montoya

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Lots of people question his current defensive coaching abilities.

i-do-no-think-you-know-what-you-mean.jpg

This is a weak take based on worship. 

His defense just carried his rag armed quarterback to the playoffs

Just because he has recent trouble stopping the most physically gifted quarterback in NFL history doesn't mean he's not a defensive genius

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

So Belichick creates holes by trading one guard and letting the other walk then drafts a guy he could have gotten in round 3 in the first round?

When his defense hasn't forced a punt in over two games versus the Bills and the only close game of the last 4 was a game he was aided by 70 mph winds??

How has he not been fired as GM yet? Especially with his abysmal draft record the past several years.

Kraft is hoping for a happy ending?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chaos said:

This is a weak take based on hate. 

I disagree. I think Bill the coach is the greatest of all time, but Bill the GM is below average and should have been replaced years ago. Many Patriots fans agree.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

With the 5th ranked D in points allowed....

You certainly have come a long way from when you stated that BB could have the same success in NE with "half a dozen QBs".

8th in points allowed.

And I made that comment prior to Brady becoming a prolific passer.  But I think that Belicheat could have won a fair number of SBs with half a dozen (of the HOF) QBs over the past 2 decades. 

16 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The Patriots have had a higher success rate drafting offensive lineman than any other position (they can't draft a good wr to save their lives).  Their staff will probably turn him into a pro-bowler by his third season.

Did Dante Scarnecchia come out of retirement again?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes in 😂

He doesn’t know how much more the fan base can take. First Tom Brady moves on, then they draft a guard from chattanooga in the first round… 😂 

that fan base is in for such a rude awakening. I just hope the Bills can torture the patriots for as many years as they tortured us! Heck, I’d even take 1/2 that amount of time (10yrs). lol 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

In round two Belichick picks a deep ball threat reliever with a noodle armed QB. You guys can love on him all you want,  Belichick stinks at the draft. 

He's been chasing that speed WR almost his entire time in Cheaterland.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bill belichick's defensive game plan shut down the bills kgun in the Bills Giants SB ... It's literally in the HoF

he's been a defensive guru for 30 plus years and has won super bowls with great defensive performances 

His ability to adapt his scheme across multiple eras ... Running multiple fronts and confusing top quarterbacks for 30 years is a tremendous legacy  

And he just took the Patriots to the playoffs with a terrible rag arm quarterback...

He just can't stop Josh Allen : ) 

And yes he isn't the greatest GM.. but his defensive coaching abilities are unquestioned

So he is a great defensive cooordinator. That is not who should be drafting…..

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

In round two Belichick picks a deep ball threat receiver with a noodle armed QB. You guys can love on him all you want,  Belichick stinks at the draft. 

Jones actually throws a decent deep ball, it just doesn’t have much zip. Against most other safeties that Hyde int is a beautif TD pass. 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Locomark said:

So he is a great defensive cooordinator. That is not who should be drafting…..

Won executive of the year last year. And all those SBs don't get won if it wasn't for some of his draft picks..

And I hate the 1st round pick and trading back to get him. But some bills fans kill me trying to talk crap about him while the whole bills team is still chasing at least a trip to a SB.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Won executive of the year last year. And all those SBs don't get won if it wasn't for some of his draft picks..

And I hate the 1st round pick and trading back to get him. But some bills fans kill me trying to talk crap about him while the whole bills team is still chasing at least a trip to a SB.

For creating the team that we didn't have to punt against twice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.