Pats' fans melting down over 1st rd pick, Video of McVay laughing at the pick... Brutal!

Inigo Montoya

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

It was a winning strategy BB chose before the game started, based on the anticipated weather.

Having your QB attempt 30 passes in that wind (for 145 yards total--the longest was 26 yards to Diggs, not 50) was a bad decision.

He made the wind a nonfactor for his team.  see above.

You can’t really argue with that it’s up to the bills to adjust and be able to run the ball to in the bad weather

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I love it and hilarious to see pats fan melting down and McVay laughing at them.  

But…if I’m BB I am tweeting a pic of the SB ring I got holding McVays offense to 3 points in the SB.  

That Super Bowl win was all Brady according to the geniuses who think Brady made Belichick.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bill belichick's defensive game plan shut down the bills kgun in the Bills Giants SB ... It's literally in the HoF

he's been a defensive guru for 30 plus years and has won super bowls with great defensive performances 

His ability to adapt his scheme across multiple eras ... Running multiple fronts and confusing top quarterbacks for 30 years is a tremendous legacy  

And he just took the Patriots to the playoffs with a terrible rag arm quarterback...

He just can't stop Josh Allen : ) 

And yes he isn't the greatest GM.. but his defensive coaching abilities are unquestioned

WOW

That’s probably the best knob shine Billy has had in decades!

I bet Kraft is jealous 😎

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bill belichick's defensive game plan shut down the bills kgun in the Bills Giants SB ... It's literally in the HoF

he's been a defensive guru for 30 plus years and has won super bowls with great defensive performances 

His ability to adapt his scheme across multiple eras ... Running multiple fronts and confusing top quarterbacks for 30 years is a tremendous legacy  

And he just took the Patriots to the playoffs with a terrible rag arm quarterback...

He just can't stop Josh Allen : ) 

And yes he isn't the greatest GM.. but his defensive coaching abilities are unquestioned

The Bills offense in the Superbowl had the ball for 19 minutes and scored 17 points and had 371 yards of total offense. Hardly shutting it down

5 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The Patriots have had a higher success rate drafting offensive lineman than any other position (they can't draft a good wr to save their lives).  Their staff will probably turn him into a pro-bowler by his third season.

Dante Scharnecchia is retired.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think Cole Strange is going to be pretty good and wanted the Bills to draft him in the 3rd round. Does it look like a reach? Yes, but there’s a good chance he wasn’t going to be there for the Pats 2nd round pick, and definitely not their 3rd.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

He's the greatest defensive mind in NFL history. 

Used to be the case, The phrase, “ not any more” comes to mind…, 

Belichick was exposed when Brady went to Tampa and immediately picked up right where he left off and took a mediocre team to a championship. And people still talking about Belichick like he's some kind of god or something because he backed a team into the playoffs where he proceeded to give up the only perfect game in NFL history. Wow so impressive. He's a .500 coach without the best QB in NFL history and now Brady isn't around to cover up for his bonehead whims during the draft

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.